Foxpro remote differences

kates

I currently have an Inferno. I have to use readers and find the remote hard to read at times. I’m thinking of upgrading to a unit with the TX1000 remote. Is it considerably easier to view with aging eyes?

I have a TX-500/505 remote with my CS-24 and Crossfire, it has 10 presets and a numerical keypad, my goto sounds are on the preset and I have a large type cheat sheet for any extra sounds I might need and just have to punch in the sound number. I never have to scroll through the sounds on a stand, just when I first set it up the first time.

This remote is the only reason I use a FoxPro along with my Minaskas also with numerical keypads.

I bought the CS-24 because it was a lot lighter than my Minaska Big Country and won the crossfire. My goto call is still the M-1 Bandit.

Last edited:
Yes the TX1000 is better to view. 55 here so I was in the same spot a few yrs back. Used the readers for a while and then upgraded to a higher end call with the better remote.
In the meantime I suggest that you play with the settings to get the best text that you can. It's been a while since I used the other so I'm not sure of the options.
The guys at FoxPro are always very helpful.

I have a shockwave and had a wild fire I bought for a backup. I had a coyote come running and swung on it and killed it and my shockwave. I had to use the backup for awhile. I couldn't wait to get beck to the shockwave with the t1000 remote. I gave the wildfire to my son and now have a fusion with the t1000 remote as well. That remote is in a class by itself. I don't use all the bells and whistles but the category's and the large print make it great for older eyes.

Back