David White...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID WHITE

This is David White - formerly D&T Custom Gunworks, now Precision Riflesmith LLC...

ALL of this garbage from "1ASSASSIN" did NOT come from me, and I do NOT who has been posting all of this!!!

Most all of the pictures shown throughout the threads, were posted without my written permission or concern!!!

My wife and I just got back from an out of state 2 week fishing vacation, when I learn of all this carp that has been going on, and from what we have found, it is also on 23 other forums as well!!

From what we have read through so far, 90% of this crap was made up, flat out lies, stolen information, taken out of context, etc., etc...

I emailed Red Frog as well as all other moderators on the other forums, and I will tell you one thing, when I find out who is doing this, I WILL haul your ads into court, and I WILL prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law!!!

Like the other forums, I join and make one or two posts, and don't think anything else about it. Them someone steals my identity and pulls all of this crap!!!

Me personally, "I" have made exactly "2" posts on this forum, and they were answers to a guy in the fishing section, concerning carp on a golf course pond!

Ans looking at the Times the posts were made by 1ASS as you guys call him, I was in the shop making metal chips, like I do every day for 10 to 12 hours a day!

Something else that really chaps my hide, is that you guys have my forum information, which has my email and phone number, and not a single one of you even offered to call, email or text me and let me know this is going on! Instead, you have to keep instigating this crap, instead of being decent enough to pick up the phone!

We came in at 4:00 this morning from our fishing trip, to 118 messages, and "3" different people, not on this forum or my forum, but total strangers who knew my reputation well enough to know that all of this garbage was NOT my doing, and were good enough to let me know. We actually found out Saturday about this stuff, when my brother-in-law, who is a member of this forum, called my wife and told her, since I had laid my phone down in the shop just before our trip and went off without it!

So I say again, most all of the pictures posted were and are MINE but the garbage, bull [beeep] and flat out lies that go along with them, were NOT MINE!

Thank you for your time!

David White

Precision Riflesmith LLC

Yeah, because obviously, you are important enough for someone you don't even know to go to that much trouble pretending to be you.

So if you've been gone all this time, who signed the check for $100 I sent to your address and deposited it in your bank account? That happened while you were gone...

Don't bother to answer. That was a rhetorical question.

YOU are the crook. Stole my money. Lied about it. Lied about everything.

You're sick. Get help.

BTW... For the rest of you who may be wondering why I paid that $100. For quite a few reasons, actually. But this is the most important one:

- Because I said I would. The guy was claiming to have done it. My choices were pay up or continue talking to him. I either give him credit for the patterns or I talk/argue with him about it. I chose to pay up. I'd make the same choice again. Didn't cost me any sleep and I was able to walk away from all his mess with clean hands. And I paid in no small part because I wished to NEVER have any contact of any kind with the man, ever again. Not in any way, shape or form. It SUCKS that I am having to show up in one of his bull crap threads again. I literally paid for the privilege of not having to. This will be the last time though.

Originally Posted By: DAVID WHITE
...and I will tell you one thing, when I find out who is doing this, I WILL haul your ads into court, and I WILL prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law!!!

Do yourself a favor and just go away. I won't speak to you again, in any form. If we have any contact after this post, it's going to be the lawyers talking and we'll see who's is the one getting prosecuted. You did break some laws when you cashed that check you know.

I've got documents. From the post office. From my bank. From your bank.

Go away.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAVID WHITEThis is David White - formerly D&T Custom Gunworks, now Precision Riflesmith LLC...

ALL of this garbage from "1ASSASSIN" did NOT come from me, and I do NOT who has been posting all of this!!!

Most all of the pictures shown throughout the threads, were posted without my written permission or concern!!!

My wife and I just got back from an out of state 2 week fishing vacation, when I learn of all this carp that has been going on, and from what we have found, it is also on 23 other forums as well!!

From what we have read through so far, 90% of this crap was made up, flat out lies, stolen information, taken out of context, etc., etc...

I emailed Red Frog as well as all other moderators on the other forums, and I will tell you one thing, when I find out who is doing this, I WILL haul your ads into court, and I WILL prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law!!!

Like the other forums, I join and make one or two posts, and don't think anything else about it. Them someone steals my identity and pulls all of this crap!!!

Me personally, "I" have made exactly "2" posts on this forum, and they were answers to a guy in the fishing section, concerning carp on a golf course pond!

Ans looking at the Times the posts were made by 1ASS as you guys call him, I was in the shop making metal chips, like I do every day for 10 to 12 hours a day!

Something else that really chaps my hide, is that you guys have my forum information, which has my email and phone number, and not a single one of you even offered to call, email or text me and let me know this is going on! Instead, you have to keep instigating this crap, instead of being decent enough to pick up the phone!

We came in at 4:00 this morning from our fishing trip, to 118 messages, and "3" different people, not on this forum or my forum, but total strangers who knew my reputation well enough to know that all of this garbage was NOT my doing, and were good enough to let me know. We actually found out Saturday about this stuff, when my brother-in-law, who is a member of this forum, called my wife and told her, since I had laid my phone down in the shop just before our trip and went off without it!

So I say again, most all of the pictures posted were and are MINE but the garbage, bull [beeep] and flat out lies that go along with them, were NOT MINE!

Thank you for your time!

David White

Precision Riflesmith LLC

all that^^^^^^and i still have that bridge for sale.

this guy is off his rocker. big time.

Wow!!! I'm not sure if this is a habitual liar or a serious case of narcissism, but either way, this individual needs professional help and for their sake, I hope they seek it out.

ADMIN: TIME FOR THE BAN HAMMER OF THOR TO KNOCK THIS STUPID SUMBITCH OFF PREDATOR MASTERS!

1ASSASSIN uses lots of ellipses... (3 dots) in his posts. Guess what...? So does DAVID WHITE... He even used ellipses... in the title of this thread... Coincidence...? Same guy? Or not... You decide...

Interesting. Mr. White registered here: Registered: 08/10/18

Yet by his own admission he didn't know anything about his "identity theft" until Saturday which is 08/11/2018...

Originally Posted By: DAVID WHITEThis is David White - formerly D&T Custom Gunworks, now Precision Riflesmith LLC...

......We came in at 4:00 this morning from our fishing trip, to 118 messages, and "3" different people, not on this forum or my forum, but total strangers who knew my reputation well enough to know that all of this garbage was NOT my doing, and were good enough to let me know. We actually found out Saturday about this stuff, when my brother-in-law, who is a member of this forum, called my wife and told her, since I had laid my phone down in the shop just before our trip and went off without it!

To me, it looks like it took him from some time on 08/10 until this morning to get his story "straight"............ Either that, or the dude must be clairvoyant.

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOG1ASSASSIN uses lots of ellipses... (3 dots) in his posts. Guess what...? So does DAVID WHITE... He even used ellipses... in the title of this thread... Coincidence...? Same guy? Or not... You decide...

BOOM goes the dynamite.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back