New Sierra bullets

Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75They also released a 60 gn Tipped Match King in .224, that should be very nice as well.

Havent seen anything about that.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75They also released a 60 gn Tipped Match King in .224, that should be very nice as well.

Link

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75They also released a 60 gn Tipped Match King in .224, that should be very nice as well.

Link

I actually already found it. It was my mistake because I typed in game changer since that is what this topic started out as. Thanks for your typical worthless help though. Wouldn't expect anything different from you. You remind me of some of my employees. Try to make them selves look good by trying to make others look bad.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Huckleberry75They also released a 60 gn Tipped Match King in .224, that should be very nice as well.

Link

I actually already found it. It was my mistake because I typed in game changer since that is what this topic started out as. Thanks for your typical worthless help though. Wouldn't expect anything different from you. You remind me of some of my employees. Try to make them selves look good by trying to make others look bad.

Typical worthless help you say? That is interesting. I guess an adult aged man can’t take a little bit of ribbing. That response is rather sad in itself, especially when trying to bring it to a personal level...a futile attempt I may add. Carry on, fella, have a wonderful day.

Back