A1ASSASIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickerThanSnot

sooooo, there seems to be a couple of pretty good detectives here (well done guys). but inquiring minds want to know. is this yoyo really a gunsmith? does he have a business? does he really build all those rifles for himself and others?

dang. lot of weird stuff with this guy.

Is he really a police and military sniper?
wink.gif

I would have guessed he was a troll who had stolen David White’s photos and data, then made up fantasies about military service, but that would not explain how the old posts of David’s were edited today to remove the photo evidence tying those pics together with the current threads.

I’m wondering how many other forums this dude hit recently, also.

He showed up on Long Range Hunting back in late June. Pretty much the same schtick that he did here.

" [/i]Hi everybody, just thought I'd finally come down from heaven and bless all of you with my presence"

He got"outed" on there as well. As soon as someone calls him out, he seems to disappear. Good riddance.

Last edited:
He must be covering his tracks so Interpol doesn't catch up with him. Like the Jackal. Except in this case it's the Jacka**

Originally Posted By: atdHe must be covering his tracks so Interpol doesn't catch up with him. Like the Jackal. Except in this case it's the Jacka**

LMAO

He must also be a time traveler, to have carried a rifle chambered in a cartridge that does not exist until years AFTER he carried it. BRILLIANT!

Its actually to bad that this guy turned out to be such a flake. A gun forum can always use a knowledgeable gunsmith on the forum. Why people have to lie or stretch the truth to the point of being called a liar is beyond me. If 1A actually built those rifles, then he has talent for sure. They do look like very well built accurate rifles. I saw pictures of a bedding job he claimed to do and I must say,it looked very good. I have a friend that seems to have the same problem as 1A. Telling the truth is just not capable of him but we all know when he's talking its probably BS. Its to bad cause he's really a pretty good guy. 1A may have problems none of us know about and attention is all he wants but he sure went about it the wrong way on this forum. He may just be a habitual liar and will never change. Its to bad if this is the case. If by chance, which I personally doubt, someone is stealing his identity to make him look bad, then he should try to contact someone on the forum and try to fix it. But...I don't really think this is whats happening.

I’m just glad I don’t have to look at any more ugly [beeep] guns..... and that tailgate art was a killer.

I will admit that he had me going for a while. I wanted to believe that he was on the up and up but it did not take long to realize that he likely was trying to bamboozle us all. I hope that I'm wrong about that but it's not looking very likely that I am. Sad that people have to be this way.

He lost me at; 15 different barrels, 96 pounds of shot, 62 choke tubes. And this enormous investment was for a plastic stocked 870.

Originally Posted By: McGrawHe lost me at; 15 different barrels, 96 pounds of shot, 62 choke tubes. And this enormous investment was for a plastic stocked 870.

LOL, yeah, that "math" I guess you would call it, had me scratching my head. I have seen competitive shotgunners not spend as much for their top shelf competition guns.

I had followed a few of this guys threads, recently and years past. It seems like he cuts a wide swath, then nothing is heard from him for quite awhile.
His name was mentioned above. I have seen some of his work in years past. Most of it was so so, the rest was down right crap, this was all TC stub work.

I still have not figured out why a 444 Marlin would be a parent case on a bolt gun. Maybe it never was...... Real easy to post pictures and such.

Jeez I guess i’ve been had, I was giving the benefit of the doubt to that 100 yard pattern. Like I had said it looked like most 50 yard patterns. Oh well.

EDIT: on second thought, it would be a decent sideshow moneymaker at the county fair... Get some carney out there hustleing people to see the MIRACULOUS 100 YARD PATTERN... “Hold my beer hunnie, I gotta see this”

Last edited:
I didn't care enough and still don't I guess. He claims he's shot coyotes with that load for the past however many years. Well I hate to tell him but if so he's broken the law by using T shot if he's from Oklahoma.

Not that I care about that either. A person can do as they please. But what I don't understand is why would you lie about shooting a shotgun at 100 yards? That seems like a lot of effort for something that shows absolutely no more skill than a guy that shoots one at 10 yards. He wasted his time and everyone else's and for what? If you can hit a coyote at 100 yards with a shotgun,good for you. That's pointless to even seek out a coyote to shoot at that range with a shotgun. What was he trying to gain by doing that?

He wasn't really doing or trying to do anything but get attention and be a big shot on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back