243 WHITE EXPRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: 1ASSASSINThat's not up for discussion on an open forum!

This is complete garbage. It is a lie. It is also the most common response from people who never served, or did not serve in the capacity they claim.

Here are some questions for you...

How did you use a non NATO round in combat?

How did you use a bullet that violates the Hague conventions?

You used a Nikon Monarch in combat...? Yeah, not buying that one.

You are a fraud, this story is a fraud, these groups were not shot at 600 yards, your 100 yard T-Shot patterns are fraudulent.

whoa doggies. tnshootist head must be about to explode after that one. whoa. lol

I couldn't care any less. They can both get bent in that case.

Hey 1A,
Us veterans gotta stick together and watch each other's six. I found a guy using your pics and claiming he is the one who developed and designed the 243 WHITE EXPRESS back in 1994! I thought how could that be when you had already deployed with it in 1991, during the Gulf War.

In fact if you check out his forum, he is using a lot of your pics you have been so graciously sharing with us.

Not sure if this is the same guy but he is stealing your valor aswell;

As a fellow veteran; I understand how stolen valor can irate a man. Just gotta remember to let that anger flow off like water on duck feathers.

Just watching your six buddy!

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Hey 1A,
Us veterans gotta stick together and watch each other's six. I found a guy using your pics and claiming he is the one who developed and designed the 243 WHITE EXPRESS back in 1994! I thought how could that be when you had already deployed with it in 1991, during the Gulf War.

In fact if you check out his forum, he is using a lot of your pics you have been so graciously sharing with us.

Not sure if this is the same guy but he is stealing your valor aswell;

As a fellow veteran; I understand how stolen valor can irate a man. Just gotta remember to let that anger flow off like water on duck feathers.

Just watching your six buddy!

I’ve got a big bowl of popcorn ready, waiting for the response to this. Good find Jeremy!

I did a search myself and found some post about the 243 white express. In one forum, the member making posts about the cartridge was posting much of the same info. This topic was in 2014. What’s funny is, that member for some reason went to that thread today, over 4 years later, and edited out the posts. Something smells real fishy.

30088203898_ca34239d50_o_d.jpg

He should have quit before he said he carried this rifle to the gulf war. Everyone knows that's horse crap.

Not sure that I've ever seen someone try to create an illusion to this extent, sure is an odd business model, that's for sure.

Maybe next time you try and promote your business with a whole lot of fluff and BS, remember the internet is written in ink, not pencil.

Originally Posted By: BarkmanHe should have quit before he said he carried this rifle to the gulf war. Everyone knows that's horse crap.

no, he should of slunk off into the sunset way before that.

the guys that took the entire hook, line and sinker about those 100 yard T shot groups still amaze me. I'm sure they might want to buy my bridge.

Also on another forum for a business that appears to be a custom gun smith and works business forum, the same old info on this cartridge, on a thread created by the moderator of that forum in Oct 2011, happened to be edited, guess when, today 8/9/2018. I won't mention the forum or moderators name but it all can be found rather easily.

What a crock 1ASS. Was your motive for coming here to plug for your business by blasting away endless photos and far fetched information? I don't mean to pile it on, but what kind of people do you think the members of this forum are? Come on man, what a sham you are. You're like the new Woody Ru

Originally Posted By: AdamTAlso on another forum for a business that appears to be a custom gun smith and works business forum, the same old info on this cartridge, on a thread created by the moderator of that forum in Oct 2011, happened to be edited, guess when, today 8/9/2018. I won't mention the forum or moderators name but it all can be found rather easily.

What a crock 1ASS. Was your motive for coming here to plug for your business by blasting away endless photos and far fetched information? I don't mean to pile it on, but what kind of people do you think the members of this forum are? Come on man, what a sham you are. You're like the new Woody Ru

I saw that business link too, Adam. Its hard to imagine what this guy is/was thinking if indeed they are linked like they appear to be.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistHey Snot you still don't know what you don't know> HA

i know when i am being fed bs. spotted it pretty early in his postings. unlike you.> HA

want to buy a bridge? it's a nice one. rated to hold 2 turnip trucks at one time. reasonable.

So do we think this is actually David White of Vinita, OK, operator of D&T Custom Gunworks in Bixby, full time gunsmith since 1983, or just someone stealing his photos and info, then somehow editing david’s old forum posts to delete a digital paper trail?

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorSo do we think this is actually David White of Vinita, OK, operator of D&T Custom Gunworks in Bixby, full time gunsmith since 1983, or just someone stealing his photos and info, then somehow editing david’s old forum posts to delete a digital paper trail?

This could be a real possibility. I hope no one has sent money for any kind of service or gun parts without verifying where and who it was actually going to. Could be scamming for money posing as a gunsmith by posting all the photos of custom rifles and the tooling setup in his original post. Either way, the person making posts as 1ASSASSIN is a SHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back