May 2018 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Summer's flying right by. Turkey seasons have come and gone, predator hunters are hiding from the heat in many places, and the fish are biting! For the Hunter of the Month contest, let's look back to May for a wide variety of fur, fin, and feathers.

SPRING FeVEr by jf1073

Daughter's first turkey by H82Miss

1 DRT and a Thunderstorm at 8200' elevation by Seabass

4th Annual Georgia Hog Hunt by 6mm06

SHAAAAARRRRK! by Predator257Roy

...:BR0KE A HUNDRED:... by Infidel 762

A few 'chucks by DAA

Take a pass through the posts above and decide which one you like best. Then cast your vote below and be sure to reply to this post. The author of the story with the most votes will win this Mojo Woodpecker decoy.

2291.jpg

When the voting is done, I'll randomly select someone who replied to receive a tube of Mojo facepaint and his/her choice of one of Bob_Atl's key fob lanyards.

2292.jpg

It looked pretty close there for a while, but Infidel pulled it out in the end, taking another HOM title! Congrats on quite an accomplish, and thanks for sharing with us.

Excel tells me that West.Mass.Hunter will receiver the voter prize this month.

I'll be in touch with both of you fellas. Meanwhile, thanks to all of you who took the time to read the stories and vote on your favorite. Now get out there and make some memories of your own! (Oh yeah, then come back here and share.)

Back