Scopelist.com?

Bruised

Has anyone ever had any experience with this company? They seem to have some very good deals but I've never heard of them. I was looking at a Kimber rifle and they have the best price that I could find. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bibby

great company, i have bought a few things from them over the years. i got my Steiner military (german)1-4x24 scope from them on a clearance deal a year or two back. it had a MSRP of $1950.00 and i got it for $699.99 they were clearing them out to make room for the new Steiner 1-5x24 scopes.

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeMy understanding is they are part of euro optic.

If they're associated with Eurooptic they're GTG.

Originally Posted By: lone gunmangreat company, i have bought a few things from them over the years. i got my Steiner military (german)1-4x24 scope from them on a clearance deal a year or two back. it had a MSRP of $1950.00 and i got it for $699.99 they were clearing them out to make room for the new Steiner 1-5x24 scopes.

An indication that they are indeed associated with Eurooptic because when EO has a closeout sale they don't screw around.
I bought a Tikka Hunter from EO for $300 less than their closest competitor.
They were closing out the T3's to make room for the new T3x.

They used to accept pretty low offers but now a days they usually only give a little off. I have ordered from them several times and will usually go to them to price match if their offer isn't great. Being able to pay with PayPal credit is a plus for me as well.

It's eurooptic, so order with confidence

ordered 2 items from them - 1 on Friday at 3:15 - was shipped by 4:30 same day! ordered a second item from them on Sunday - was shipped by 1:00pm on Monday. The beat the prices I gave them. Would order from them again - no problem!

Back