Double with new CZ 527 American ( Va )

9322mag

After asking opinions on the firearm forum a couple weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered a CZ 527 American in .223 . Once it arrived and I had it scoped and some handloads worked up I finally got to use it. Took it out Thursday but didn't have any luck so I tried again yesterday evening about 45 minutes before dark. Called in 3 instantly ! First one charged in and I dropped Her and then the other two, Dropped the second one and the third took off and wouldn't stop. Very exciting hunt ! Thought I would post a picture of the dogs and my new gun.

Thanks guys, I was shooting a Sierra 55 gr. BTHP Gameking. These bullets are pretty tough ! Usually always exit except on facing or straight away shots. Biggest exit wound so far has been about like a 50 cent piece.

i guess they forgot to tell you that a 223 wont kill coyotes? they say it bounces off and does all sorts or weird things.

or maybe they told you and you just had to know for yourself.

way to go.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti guess they forgot to tell you that a 223 wont kill coyotes? they say it bounces off and does all sorts or weird things.

or maybe they told you and you just had to know for yourself.

way to go.

Someone should of have told me that before I bought 3 of them !!! Lol !

Nice double! and nice rifle too. WTG!
I love my CZs. I have two of them, one in .204 and another in .270, both shoot very well.
Again,
congrats.

Great job on the coyotes. Your post makes me want to hunt during daylight here in Va more often now. I killed a really nice big bobcat last year, like you said about 45 mintues before dark.

Thanks! Nice looking rifle you got there too. Nice looking because apparently it is a real shooter.

Thanks guys, I trying to figure out now which CZ is next ! I've narrowed it down to a varmint barrel in either .204 or .17 hornet.Its a want, not a need !

Last edited:
Back