shotgun for yotes

I have piezoelectric transducers that I use in pressure test barrels on universal receivers, so I know exactly what pressures I am running. I also have access to powders that are not made available to the general public. One of the perks for working in the firearms industry.

Velocity is always measured from the barrel that will be used for hunting, not just pressure barrels, as the bore diameter, length and choke has an affect on velocity readings.

Ok... may I ask, in what capacity? Heck, the kid at the counter at BPS you flashed your credentials over and according to your story, you got him fired, could also say he worked in the firearms industry. He was in sales, right? So there's that, and then there is really working in the firearms industry.

All I know is you would sure have to have great gun shouldering technique down, with your eye as the rear sight for that 870. That’s a long ways for a shotty!

Last edited:
A 100 yard shotgun is amazing to me.
But working 30 years in law enforcement without one lie is the most amazing thing. Thats outstanding.
Interesting people out there for sure.
I can't help but wonder if this man owns any rifles.

This is just for starters!

And yes, I can most definitely prove that I own these guns, they are all registered to me, and they are all in my posession!

Remington 700 - 18

Remington XP-100 - 11

Remington 788 - 3

Winchester M70 - 4

Stolle Panda - 3

Stolle Kodiak - 1

BAT - 2

Weatherby - 9

Savage - 7

T/C - 4 complete guns / 36 barrels

Sako - 2

Barrett - 1

Ruger - 11

S&W - 16

Lone Eagle - 3

Dominator - 2

Desert Eagle - 3

Glock - 14

SSP-91 - 3

Magnum Research - 3

Holland and Holland - 2

Kreighoff - 2

Beretta - 2

Enough said!

Originally Posted By: 1ASSASSINProbably more rifles than any person on this forum. Handguns too!

Take that to the bank!

How could you possibly know that? Ok I'll ask again, in what capacity do you work in the firearms industry?

If my math is correct, that's about 85 firearms. Not to hard to believe that because my buddy that shoots the 10 pound quails has close to that, maybe even more. He's full of poo-poo but does have a bunch of guns. I know, I've seen them. I have a fraction of that and some seldom get shot so owning that many is not practical for me. But that's just me.

I forgot about my 2 Sherman tanks, I Leer jet and a big freaking 20 pounds partridge in a pecan tree!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Winny FanA mere starter kit for some people.

Five words come to mind from this thread:

1. crawfishin'

2. fake news

3. smoke screen

Don't omit "deflection" ... Can't get a straight answer to straight questions. All the above coupled with the refusal to shoot in front of an independent witness and the claims which are counter to the combined experiences of some very meticulous and experienced coyote shotgunners, I'm now calling shenanigans and outright bullchit.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistWell you had me line and sinker till that last line.
Everybody knows the partridge sits in a pear tree.

I was actually thinking walnut tree, but that just didn't sound quite right!

I don't know if I've seen many pear tree's that would hold up a dang gone 20 pound partridge.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Winny FanA mere starter kit for some people.

1. crawfishin'

2. fake news

3. smoke screen

Don't omit "deflection" ... Can't get a straight answer to straight questions. All the above coupled with the refusal to shoot in front of an independent witness and the claims which are counter to the combined experiences of some very meticulous and experienced coyote shotgunners, I'm now calling shenanigans and outright bullchit.

Deflection is probably a more appropriate and definitive word. I was using smoke screen for it.

I'm definitely not going to bet $100 against your last sentence, GC...
laugh.gif

Waasn't meaning you 1ASSASSIN, I have a friend that I was referring to. His nick name is Better Than. Nothing you can do that he hasn't done Better Than. The number of deer he claims to have killed, if killed legally, he had started around the age of 3 or 4.

Originally Posted By: Winny FanOriginally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Winny FanA mere starter kit for some people.

1. crawfishin'

2. fake news

3. smoke screen

Deflection is probably a more appropriate and definitive word. I was using smoke screen for it.

I'm definitely not going to bet $100 against your last sentence, GC...
laugh.gif

I’ve always liked “obfuscation”.

grin.gif

Back