Well, I got it home ATN X-Sight 4K Pro

On the SD card I bought a new Sandisk I formatted it on the computer.
Then put it in the scope and formatted it thru the menu.
I have had mine for 6 days and it work great but I have a ATN X-Sight 4K.
The menu will add a folder on the SD card. (ATN)
Give them a call at ATN very nice bunch.
I had to brush up on my networking skill.

5X20 4K scope Doe at feeder

ZwvZEbU.jpg

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
That's a pretty good photo. Looks like the resolution is better than the Gen 2 version.

Nice thing about this scope is you get a date and time stamp.
I took the picture thru a window, still not bad.

Through a window makes it even better.

Do you have any experience with the X-Sight 2? If so, how do they compare?

I could not get the compass, tilt or sloop to work so it is going back to ATN.
They were very nice but I could scream. I will be back in a ????

Really sorry to hear about the issues. Maybe one day it will be a good scope if ATN gets the bugs out.

I purchased the ATN X Sight 4k 3-14x and have had it for a couple weeks now. I have managed to pick off a few predators with it. This thing records great video and takes nice pictures. It took a little work to sight in but once figured it out the thing is spot on incredibly accurate and have had no issues holding zero. It has froze up a couple times but no biggie just hold down the power button for like 20 seconds and shuts down. Then restart and good to go. I am running with a Night Snipe external illuminator and gets out there a long ways. I'm going to sell this 1 only to purchase a new thermal. This is a great scope for the money though.

Bummer you had to send it back. Hopefully they’ll get all the kinks out soon. How was the clarity and range at night using the onboard IR?

I keep forgetting to hit the record button and the 1 time I had it set to auto record it didn't work. I do have some video of just looking around but not sure how to post here. I have yet go try and tap into the phone app as to everyone says it doesn't work right yet. So just waiting for the update on that but as far at a scope looking and shooting it works great. Its been zeroed in and held better than my Pulsar thermal. Looking forward to getting a new thermal though. If anyone wants a good price on the X sight let me know. If don't sell it it just goes on the shelf to sit

Originally Posted By: AdamTBummer you had to send it back. Hopefully they’ll get all the kinks out soon. How was the clarity and range at night using the onboard IR?

The IR that comes with it 250 yards plus. Running an upgraded IR I have had nights 500 yards.

It is back after 5 weeks got a 2 new up dates. Ever thing works and I am happy. It is running 120FPS and a very clear picture. Have not had time to use at night, rain. I got it on my blackout I have to get some shooting in. I am still learning stuff. Doing a group thing on facebook helps. We work to find more info and pass stuff back and forth.
That is a Stoner 300 BO / 16in side charge. Got it from MidwayUSA on sale for $336. free shipping. It has a pistol gas system."short one" Helps with subsonic rounds that what they say

8HbojUl.jpg

Willy, glad to hear you finally got the scope back. Nice looking outfit.

What mount are you using? I am interested in knowing if the scope will zero properly in those mounts. My Photon required a 20 MOA rail.

Looking forward to some night time video.

This is the ARMS #35 mount with #35 high rings.
They have work well for me. You need to put the scope
mount back in the same slot on the rail on rifle.
This ATN scope is almost 3 pounds, locks up good.
I want to check it out at night but it has been raining.
Pictures to come soon at night.

What's the latest on the 4k?? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I had to return my X-Sight 2. It locked up and powering down and back up didn't get buttons to working. I was really enjoying it up to that point. I had plans for some coyote busting at the farm, but looks like I will be waiting for the scope. I have other scopes to use but really wanted to give the X-Sight a good test.

Back