Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3157047 - 07/31/18 11:25 PM 2018 Dove opener is a month away. I can't wait!
smbob Offline
Predator Master

Loc: California, USA
I'm headed to Yuma September 1st for the Dove opener. Had a great time last year. As usual Yuma in September does a pretty good job of being hotter than [beeep], But with early morning and evening hunts and a motel room with ice cold A/C during the day it's doable. Anyone else headed out for the opener?

Robert

#3157237 - 08/02/18 08:19 AM Re: 2018 Dove opener is a month away. I can't wait! [Re: smbob]
Iamjuggernaut Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Arizona
Me and my wife were tossing around that idea the other day. Never been out to Yuma for the opener I hear itís a blast though

#3157284 - 08/02/18 12:43 PM Re: 2018 Dove opener is a month away. I can't wait! [Re: smbob]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
I'll miss it this year, but for a good cause. My eldest drew a Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep (ewe) tag for a hunt starting September 3. We'll be hiking up into the Wilderness on September 1, to scout and be ready for the opener. We hope to squeeze in some dove hunts later in September.

#3157310 - 08/02/18 03:06 PM Re: 2018 Dove opener is a month away. I can't wait! [Re: smbob]
Iamjuggernaut Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Arizona
Is it so popular to the point hunters are tripping over each other in the field? Iíve been to a few spots where itís like that, and all it takes is a few reckless hunters out there and it can get squirrelly real fast

#3157345 - 08/02/18 08:35 PM Re: 2018 Dove opener is a month away. I can't wait! [Re: Iamjuggernaut]
smbob Offline
Predator Master

Loc: California, USA
Originally Posted By: Iamjuggernaut
Is it so popular to the point hunters are tripping over each other in the field? Iíve been to a few spots where itís like that, and all it takes is a few reckless hunters out there and it can get squirrelly real fast

The Yuma area is a big place. It all depends on where you go. If you go to the close by easy to get to spots, then yea, every one is going to be there and you are going to get that. I don't go where the crowds are and I have a great time. Great atmosphere. I met a lot of cool people last year.

Moderator:  DesertRam 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.