Beagle Pup Prices???

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Having trouble finding any other AKC Beagles in the NW region, wondered if you guys could clue me in on the going prices for really pretty AKC pups? I have a litter of 6 tri-colors from a lemon female. Really good looking pups. There's breeders advertising $1300, but I think they're just trying to incite stupid demand, then selling much cheaper. I honestly don't know what to ask. I put them up for 700 but I'm thinking that might be steep. What do you think?

Looks like a simple average between 100 and 3000.... Seriously! I'm on several beagle facebook groups now, looks like the championed show dogs are several thou, and possibly papered, questionably registered rabbit runners are a hunnert or two... crazy variances.

Never seen such discrepancy in price. Has to have something to do with their hound type behaviors.

Steve, here in South Georgia Beagle Pups sale in the range of $50.00 to $500.00 depending upon Breeding(AKC Blood Line) and Hunting ability of the Parents.

Absolute best dog I've ever had was free... buddy of mine had his female catahoula mistakenly get knocked up by a stray Male. He was giving them away. I got pick off the litter and wish i would have grabbed 2 more

Best dog I ever had was $40... hands down... unpapered lab.

Got this litter sold for 350-500, except one which had cherry eye I let go for $200. They were kinda beautiful though, not cur looking, really pretty tri-color ticked, confirmed like the stumpy hounds. So I think that's the range for the AKC pets.

Old post but it caught my eye. Did you end up selling the ones you needed to? AKC registered Beagle pups w/ good bloodlines here go $250 - $350.

Yeah, they went for 400ish. Beautiful pups. Seems like there's a couple strains of Beagles, the lazy loafer house dogs, and the wiry agile bunny eaters! My female is the latter and the sire is the former. The Lazy Loafers definitely are more highly sought and bring more money.

Back