Silencer co hybrid ?

Anybody have any experience with this can ? Was thinking about this can for a 204,223,243,762x39...new to the suppressor game ..This will be my first can .any info is appreciated ..

I have one.
It works on everything including pistol calibers.
It's maybe not as effective as a .30 caliber suppressor.
You will spend a lot more money on endcaps and mounting hardware.
They have endcaps for .223, 30, etc.
Piston mounts for pistol. Quick detach and direct thread options.

So do you have any regrets on this can? I figured I could use it on multiple different guns. I understand that the end cap and accessories are expensive but not as expensive as out fitting every gun I own with a dedicated can . Trying to take advantage of the buy one get one deal right now ...

By swapping an endcap to decrease diameter size doesn't fix the diameter of the internal baffles that play a major part in gas retention and overall suppression. Go caliber specific if you want optimal performance.

I have a hybrid and an omega, they sound the same to me on a .223 if they both have the 223 endcap. The omega is noticeably smaller, but that is the only drawback over the hybrid that I have noticed. I got the hybrid to use on 450 bushmaster and 44 mag, but it makes a nice backup .223 can. You can buy custom made titanium endcaps for it for $40.

Originally Posted By: yotebuster10So it looks like nobody is running the hybrid for like a 204 or 22-250 setup ? I wonder if I might be looking at the wrong can ?

Not necessarily the "wrong" can, but I believe you have better options, regarding performance.

I use mine a lot on a 6.5 grendel with excellent results.
It's not as quiet as my AAC on a 308, but I bought it for 6.5-.338

My specwar 7,62 is fine for 22-30 cal.
I learned about it on this site.
It works on all my AR's without an adjustable gas block.
I have shot 22 rimfires and 7,62X51's. Great with subsonic 300 BO
JoeBob's have the ASR's for $90.

Back