Lever action

I threaded my Marlin 30AS 30-30, but not my dad's Golden 39A Mountie .22lr due to the magazine tube being too far down the barrel. There might be a way to modify it, but I don't want to ruin it. I'm sure there are other lever action .22s that would work fine for threading. I love shooting my 30-30 suppressed so if you want a suppressed lever rimfire, I say go for it.

Sounds like a pretty good idea if there were anyway to get past that magazine tube issue. Wouldn't be any action noise in the shot and you could pick your own time to jack in another shell. Wonder if a quick detach device might make it easier to reload the magazine.

IIRC I think there was a post on here from a member that suppressed a Henry rimfire rifle. Might have been on another site. I'll look.

Well, Ilooked but didn't find what I was looking for although there are a few video's on youtube and one is with a Henry rimfire suppressed.

Last edited:
I had a Ruger 96 threaded. I actually had a 10/22 barrel threaded and use it on the 96. works great.
I also had a Remington Pump threaded. Excellent results

Back