Need holster for M&P 2.0 Compact.

I bought an Azula leather holster off ebay when I picked up my compact a few months ago. I have worn at work since then, and its held up fine. Leather seems just a bit thinner than my Nelson customs, and the boning isn't quite as detailed, but its a serviceable holster, and you can have it in your hand in a couple of days.

Last edited:
I bought a kydex holster from Vedder Holsters. If kydex is an option I can recommend Vedder.

Well, I ended up getting a Bianchi remedy from optics planet. $38 seemed like a good price. It fits the gun well and holds the gun nicely. I’ve carried it a couple days. I’ve never carried before so this is all new to me. So far it seems fairly comfortable.

This has always been been pain. You see a new pistol. You would like to buy a holster and there are no holsters. I just bought a new 6in Glock 10mm to deer hunt with. And I call Glock and they have no idea what the pistol is. I got myself a piece of cowhide. I am looking for my Boy Scout leather tools. Maybe I can do something dumb. Wish me luck.

Holsters are great but don't wait as many years as I did to understand the importance of a good belt. Check out Bigfoot Gunbelts. Their belts don't cost more than a regular quality belt and it makes carrying a lot more comfortable. You're going to love your M&P! I have 3 of them. Best carry gun made in my opinion. You can spend more but you won't get a better gun.

Back