Liberal Logic

hm1996

Staff member
All the liberals are going nuts over Trump talking to Putin! You'd think he gave him 20% of our Uranium or something.

Regards,
hm

There's also a lot of conservatives that aren't too happy with Trump selling out America to his buddy Putin while the whole world was watching.

Anyone with a shred of common sense can clearly see what's going on.

Putin OWNS Trump.

Originally Posted By: hm1996All the liberals are going nuts over Trump talking to Putin! You'd think he gave him 20% of our Uranium or something.

Regards,
hm

Somebody beat him to it already...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: hm1996All the liberals are going nuts over Trump talking to Putin! You'd think he gave him 20% of our Uranium or something.

Regards,
hm

Somebody beat him to it already...
smile.gif

Yeah, seems like I heard something about that, but it went away so quickly hardly had time to read the article.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca...um-company.html

IAyoteHNTR said:
Anyone with a shred of common sense can clearly see what's going on.

I agree 100%, I as well as many others are wondering why there isn't a special council looking into dealings involving Hillary and her cronies, it's pretty clear what's going on!

Ever look in the mirror and say; I'm Liberal in my conservative way of thinking? Meaning your pretty locked down in your way of thinking despite information to the contrary.

But, but, but Hillary did this, Hillary did that!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

The Trumptard logic at excusing his behavior and actions is hilarious!

Hillary is a has been. Who cares about Hillary at this point? I sure as heck don't, and never did, she was never my POTUS thankfully and I sure as heck didn't vote for her.

Hillary may be just as dirty as Trump and a traitor as well, but that still doesn't excuse Trump from being a traitor too, especially since he's our current POTUS.
thumbdown.gif

At this point, impeachment would be a mere slap on the wrist for Trump as far as I'm concerned. Personally I'd much prefer the normal punishment for traitors for him.
wink.gif

Quote: What high crimes and misdemeanors is Trump guilty of?
Well, there was this pole dancer that says he paid her off, and well, there's this guy that worked on Trumps election team that cheated on his taxes, and well uh, Trump's a rich guy that might have cheated on his own taxes, and well, uh, he uh, well uh, You know he must've worked with the Russians to win the election because every news station said Hillary was gonna win. and uh....he's under investigation for something so he must be guilty of something, they just haven't found it yet. But give em time and I'm sure they'll find something he's done that makes him impeachable.

Yip, they ain't got nuthin'......

Originally Posted By: songdog Quote: What high crimes and misdemeanors is Trump guilty of?
Well, there was this pole dancer that says he paid her off, and well, there's this guy that worked on Trumps election team that cheated on his taxes, and well uh, Trump's a rich guy that might have cheated on his own taxes, and well, uh, he uh, well uh, You know he must've worked with the Russians to win the election because every news station said Hillary was gonna win. and uh....he's under investigation for something so he must be guilty of something, they just haven't found it yet. But give em time and I'm sure they'll find something he's done that makes him impeachable.

Yip, they ain't got nuthin'......

Now just hold on a minute, you need to get your facts straight: she wasn't JUST a pole dancer, she's also a highly paid p0rn star and prostitute.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TxPigKillerI-Idiots
O-Out
W-Walking
A-About

Wonder if his folks had any children that survived?

You can always tell who the TRUE idiot is by seeing who sinks to the level of personal attacks because they have absolutely NOTHING intelligent to add to the discussion.
sneaky2.gif

You mean like when Repub. Kristjen Nielsen was heckled while trying to eat dinner at a restaraunt? Or when Sarah Sanders was refused service at Red Hen? I'd have to agree, true idiots showing their colors. But of course you 'vegot Maxine Waters in your corner telling people to do this so it's acceptable behavior, apparently, when it comes from YOUR side.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: TxPigKillerI-Idiots
O-Out
W-Walking
A-About

Wonder if his folks had any children that survived?

You can always tell who the TRUE idiot is by seeing who sinks to the level of personal attacks because they have absolutely NOTHING intelligent to add to the discussion.
sneaky2.gif

Just doing the NON-LIBERAL thing, calling it as I see it. Actually thought it a legit question. It wasn't a personal attack, I served in the Marines with a couple guys from IA, they were pretty much brain dead as well. Just thought I'd see if it was the water or something. OF course you are now defending McCain, so don't waste your time defending yourself here, there's plenty of others that are now smelling the odor of what you think with.

Liberals don't 'do' logic. Their world view is entirely based on emotion. In fact, they will twist actual facts to support their emotional conclusions. We call it pretzel logic.

Back