Predator Masters using UBB.threads Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3154205 - 07/09/18 08:01 PM Volunteer With Desert Drinkers 4 Wildlife
TripleDeuce660 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Las Vegas Nevada
If you are interested in volunteering to help upland game in the Eastern Mojave Desert and Owens Valley, please like our Desert Drinkers 4 Wildlife Facebook page.

DesertDrinkers4wildlife

Volunteering to work on guzzlers and big game drinkers at one of our Water for Wildlife projects is a great way to help wildlife, make new friends, scout new areas, and learn where water sources are. Our projects run from February through June, and details will be posted on our FB page when the time nears. We also host a youth quail hunt in the Mojave National Preserve. This event allows kids a chance to hunt wild birds before the season opens.

Who we are:

We are Society for the Protection and Care of Wildlife, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. However, we are better known as Desert Drinkers 4 Wildlife.

We are old time conservationists. We do real, on the ground projects to benefit wildlife. We build and repair wildlife drinkers. We clean out springs and tinajas. We acquire habitat which has water. We count wildlife.

(Please note that due to a cease and desist letter for using the name "Water For Wildlife" we were forced to change the name TWICE and we must rename our website. We had been using the name for 10 years without a problem. We are now Desert Drinkers 4 Wildlife.)

Edited by TripleDeuce660 (08/04/18 02:45 PM)

#3154311 - 07/10/18 01:32 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: TripleDeuce660]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Got any info that's not linked to facebag? I don't face bag.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3154573 - 07/12/18 01:48 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: TripleDeuce660]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Any southern/central nevada projects coming up?

Ted Nugent

#3155066 - 07/16/18 01:11 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: crapshoot]
TripleDeuce660 Offline
Die Hard Member III

http://desertdrinkers4wildlife.com/

You can view our website, but it is not updated as often as the FB page. There are no projects in NV. They are all in commiefornistan.

Edited by TripleDeuce660 (08/08/18 01:14 PM)

#3155082 - 07/16/18 02:51 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: TripleDeuce660]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Just saw your location as las Vegas and was hoping to have some projects this side of the red line. Thanks.

Ted Nugent

#3157528 - 08/04/18 02:41 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: crapshoot]
TripleDeuce660 Offline
Die Hard Member III

They do not work in NV. Now that I live in NV I no longer go to the projects, cuz I hate commiefornistan. I just administer the page for them and keep it up to date.

I am also trying to figure out how to volunteer on guzzler projects in southern nevada, but I can't seem to find any info. I see nevada chukar foundation written on many guzzlers in the area, but they seem to be in winnemuca and their projects are up north. There does not seem to be a quail unlimited chapter etc in this area.

#3158099 - 08/08/18 01:21 PM Re: Volunteer With Water For Wildlife [Re: crapshoot]
TripleDeuce660 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: crapshoot
Any southern/central nevada projects coming up?

If you want to volunteer on projects in Nevada you can check out Wildlife & Habitat Improvement of Nevada.

WHIN

I actually plan to continue volunteering for administrative tasks etc with Desert Drinkers for Wildlife, but plan to start working in the field with WHIN because their projects are in areas I hunt, closer to home, and most important in a free state.

Moderator:  DesertRam 

Predator Masters, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.