Answers to Newbie Questions

thumbup1.gif

In all honesty, if I'm to be truthful, I'll probably get all "suited up" and hardly (if) ever get to go out hunting. (that's typically the way new hobbies work out for me) But I'd sure like to give it a try. Don't have anyone to hunt with in my area, (that I know of) so will have to go it alone. I'm kind of figuring a squeaker of some sort and a woodpecker call would be first on the list with some sort of bobcat coaxer next. I've always liked badtothebone's Bunny Bombs. Might have to take another look at them..............but he hasn't put any up on the forum for sale in a while.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chris623In all honesty, if I'm to be truthful, I'll probably get all "suited up" and hardly (if) ever get to go out hunting. (that's typically the way new hobbies work out for me) But I'd sure like to give it a try. Don't have anyone to hunt with in my area, (that I know of) so will have to go it alone. I'm kind of figuring a squeaker of some sort and a woodpecker call would be first on the list with some sort of bobcat coaxer next. I've always liked badtothebone's Bunny Bombs. Might have to take another look at them..............but he hasn't put any up on the forum for sale in a while.

Slow time of the year for predator hunting

Back