FOXPRO sound duration list

Seebass

Ever since I got my Shockwave Ive been wanting to create some hunt sequences. It’s kind of tough if not impossible when you dont know how long each separate sound file is.

After scouring the interwebs, I had absolutely ZERO luck finding a FOXPRO sound duration list. So, I decided there was no better day than today to sit down and time every sound I have. 180 sounds took me a tad over 3 hours.

The times of each file varied more than i thought they would. The longest one ran about 1:50, the shortest 8 seconds.

I now understand why FP doeent have the times published anywhere online. If they did a lot of their sounds would get passed up. Some of the best are shorter files with my #1 favorite sound being toward the top of the legnth list.

I have them all on a nice spreadsheet but I haven't decided if I’m going to share them online yet. What is your opinion? Would you share this type of information?

I just read that on Facespace! Im not a CPU guy, it took me long enough to get the program utility down to where i feel confident using it.

But Thank you fir the info.

The only reason I could see is to help those that want to create hunt sequences. But there doesn't seem to be very many.

Without the times it's almost impossible to generate good quality hunt sequences. I'm a HUGE fan of FOXPRO and would never want to step on any toes, that's the hesitation...

While they may be a "big" company in the predator hunting industry, I still see them as a "smallerish" family owned business. I would never want to hurt, no matter how little or big, any type of family business.

I knew I would get a TON of "[beeep] YEAH" posts from people that want things just given to them. I was really hoping to get a response like yours. Justification or not doesn't matter I just wanted to know if there are people out there with the same thought process as me.

I think I'll leave that to other people to post.

Back