All day long at work.......

TimberToes

All I can think of is making calls!!!!
Ideas running through my head like Christmas Sugar Plums /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

And looking at wood on the internet!:)

And browsing Turning tools on the Internet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

And thinking of ways to con the company machinist into making me some specific mandrels and jigs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Drawing Jigs on the computer.

Using my new high $$ "buffing system" !!

gets so bad, I went to a hardwood dealer at lunch and spent 100 bucks on Cocobolo and Holly. $30bdft(too much) and $17.50 bdft!!

Then I spy some English Yew. I JUST GOTTA GO BACK!! Yea, it s full of checks and cracks and knots, but there has to be a at least a few calls in that $50 piece of wood!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

And recently I have been thinking about Duck and Turkey Calls!! I am fortunate to have a local, _dang_good_ Duck (and varmint) caller to help test and design /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

A little while ago, I delivered 3 Bloodwood and Maple Duck Calls to a Co-Worker. His praise of the calls was worth way,way, way, more than any monies recieved.

I am hoping to get some Deer Horn soon... and there are two cow horns laying about...

I dont think 100 cups of Coffee a day is helping me any!!

Back