Popped Pig on new Property

Zen Archery

2 Hogs
1 Explosive Hog
1 Fail to Fire
Gonna be an adventure
Click here for video.

NsfeeAjl.jpg

Excellent Videos Zen, I also like the Slow Motion. Miss-Fires, Bad Loads or Gun Problems, no matter which, they always come at the wrong time, should always occur on the Firing Range!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great hunt, Ed you'll have to keep me posted on your return time so I can chum up some more. Brinnie got snake bit Sunday, so both pups got nailed this last week. I couldn't give that 40# away that I shot Saturday morning.
God speed in your travels and thanks again
Shane

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MIvarminter50Sure like the slow motion hit,nicely done.
It's embarrassing how many times I watched that slow mo over and over again while editing. SO AWESOME!!!!

Originally Posted By: TheOldMan1Excellent Videos Zen, I also like the Slow Motion. Miss-Fires, Bad Loads or Gun Problems, no matter which, they always come at the wrong time, should always occur on the Firing Range!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say I will start cleaning after 650-675 rounds versus waiting over 700 rounds. Bwhahahahaha...

Originally Posted By: TxPigKillerIt was a great hunt, Ed you'll have to keep me posted on your return time so I can chum up some more. Brinnie got snake bit Sunday, so both pups got nailed this last week. I couldn't give that 40# away that I shot Saturday morning.
God speed in your travels and thanks again
Shane

NOT AGAIN!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! STUPID SNAKES!!!
I'll be back in town first week in August!
TAKE CARE OF THOSE PUPS!!!!

Back