Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED® "VORACIOUS"

skinney

Director
Whether it's the predators appetite, or it's our persistent attitude, this set was a recipe for disaster... for the Coyotes.

The only complaint I have about you guys is that you just flat out do not make enough dang videos! My wife hates hunting videos, but knows who O’neill Ops is. Lol

Seriously though, I have no single concept of how much more difficult it must be to put together the hunts and films you guys do. Don’t sacrifice any quality for quantity, keep it up. I also do not hate the commentary, that’s what I learn from most.

PS. What is Superman...

Originally Posted By: battlestickThe only complaint I have about you guys is that you just flat out do not make enough dang videos! My wife hates hunting videos, but knows who O’neill Ops is. Lol

Seriously though, I have no single concept of how much more difficult it must be to put together the hunts and films you guys do. Don’t sacrifice any quality for quantity, keep it up. I also do not hate the commentary, that’s what I learn from most.

PS. What is Superman...

Thank you Sir. Be sure and tell your Wife hello, and thanks for the support in letting you get away with watching our vids, we really do appreciate it!

We have terms for different sounds, you'll hear us use every once in a while IF you listen close enough, ie. Superman, Raiders Of the Lost Ark aka "Raiders", Vader, Gladiator, Tango, Neck Tension, etc...

Back