6.5 Saum does great at Nightforce Q Creek ELR - PRS match

Yotes2Call

Congrats to all the shooters at Nightforce Q Creek ELR - PRS match held in central Wyoming.

Incredible place to shoot and some challenging conditions. We shot in winds / gusts up to 44 mph and finished Sunday morning with 5 stages in the rain. Longest target was at 2100 yards with an average target of 1067 yards I believe.

My GA Precision 6.5 Saum and Nightforce 7-35 ATACR performed incredible!! The repeatability of this scope combined with great glass, parallax and ease of use is second to none!

I got 10th place in a field of incredible shooters. Met some great guys and shot with one heck of a squad. Congrats squad 9 !!! Congrats to Mike Anderson for the Win !!

Thanks to Scott for one heck of a match ! And Tad for hosting on the Q Creek Ranch.
Thanks George with GA Precision, Sean with Nightforce Optics, and Tom with Armageddon Gear, for great gear and all you do for the sport !! A pleasure to represent your great companies...

And thanks a lot Rick and Mike !! Fun times my friends....

Last edited:
Good shooting!

A very nice part of the country to visit for vacation, shooting long distances, or hunting. With weather that can change hourly any time of the year.

Any idea what Chris Gittings was shooting out there. Haven't seen him at our local range in awhile. He is a heck of a shooter. Conditions here in MT have not been much different than what you saw there. Wet, windy...repeat.

Originally Posted By: trshootemAny idea what Chris Gittings was shooting out there. Haven't seen him at our local range in awhile. He is a heck of a shooter. Conditions here in MT have not been much different than what you saw there. Wet, windy...repeat.

He shot a 6.5 SAUM with 140's I think his post on Facebook said.

I met him on the last day. He was in a different squad then me.

I need to bust out my steel and get back into the grove. Got a deer tag for western Wyo.
drool.gif

Scott, looks like some fun times. Congrats to you on some good shooting!!! Watch out for the 6.5 haters on here though...lol

Originally Posted By: brdeanoScott, looks like some fun times. Congrats to you on some good shooting!!! Watch out for the 6.5 haters on here though...lol

Thanks !! Grin...

Back