Battle of the Breakneck PRS match

Yotes2Call

Had a great time at the Battle of the Breakneck PRS match in Nebraska!! I had an 11th place finish outta 99 shooters.

If any of you have ever thought about shooting a match, this is a great one to do !!

Congratulations to all the other shooters too !

I was running my GA Precision 6.5 Saum, shooting 135 JLK's at 3110fps, topped with a Nightforce 7-35x56 ATACR F1 scope, Armageddon Gear GameChanger and fat bags.
George Gardner, Sean Murphy and Tom Fuller, Thanks for letting me represent your great companies.

Had some Fun times and it was a great weekend !

Shot with some old friends and met a bunch of new ones. Rick Reeves, thank you !! Mike Bracksieck, Dee McEwen, Justin Switzer ,Tate Streater thanks for letting me hang with you all and great meeting you guys !
Bryan A. Sikes , Scott Satterlee, Jim See, Chad Johnson and Mike Lee it was great finally meeting ya in person.

Thanks Lee Anderson !! It was a Great course of fire and the match was ran very well. I’ll be back for sure.

Again, thanks everyone and congrats to all the shooters.

Here are a few field pics. Most targets were 300-1350 yards. About 100 shooters competed from across the country.

img hosting

thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Yotes2CallOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI'll find out late June , if I'll need one for a Wyo deer hunt.
tongue_smilie.gif

let me know if ya draw !

I did, I drew a tag !
thumbup.gif

Back