April 2018 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Alright folks, now that many of us are sweating in the summer heat, let's flash back a couple months to this spring, when there was still some decent furbearer action in addition to spring turkey and some good fishing. Your April 2018 Hunter of the Month nominees are:

Finally got to get away by ochocobull

No More B00m B00m by Infidel 762

Not a Record, but a Darn Good Average by hm1996

A couple of cats and fox by Yellowhammer

Friday the 13th - 2018 spring steelhead fishing trip by Plant.One

She's a better caller than me by weekender

...C0y0te Ugly... by Infidel 762, who we should probably start calling the coyote whackmaster the way he's stacking them up.

So give all these stories another good read, then drop down and cast a vote for your favorite. The storyteller with the most votes will win a 30-round black PMag and one of Reb8600's camo brass catchers, just the ticket for that predator hunting AR-15.

2258.jpg

Don't forget to reply to this thread after you vote to have your name put in the hat to be drawn for some Mojo camo face paint and a fob/lanyard from Bob_Atl in your choice of one of these colors.

2257.jpg

Well congrats weekender, your story takes the cake, er, the AR-15 gear, this month.

MS Excel says that crittr gittr is going to get the voter prize.

I'll be in touch with each.

Thanks again to the authors of these great stories, and to those who read and voted. I appreciate it!

Originally Posted By: weekenderI am very proud of my wife and her accomplishments as a hunter.

As you should be... she shows you up
w00t.gif

Congrats!!!

Back