Idaho MOOSE unit 6

SEcowboy

Found out I drew a tag for unit 6 moose in Idaho. Completely stoked. Still wrapping my head around it! And overwhelmed with so much to read and do! Long shot. But thought I’d ask if anyone has had the tag before, lives in area or be willing to offer any wisdom! I would be extremely thankful for any thing.

Never hunted moose, but I'll say "Congrats" on getting that tag. Sounds like good times are in store for you this fall.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamNever hunted moose, but I'll say "Congrats" on getting that tag. Sounds like good times are in store for you this fall.

No doubt. WTG!

Yep, congrats on the draw. I can't offer much other than I can guarantee you will see some beautiful country in northern Idaho. Best of luck on your hunt!

jcs271 killed a nice Montana bull a few years ago. Maybe he'll see this and chime in with some general information at least.

Originally Posted By: HardwickNWTG and congrats. I had to postpost even putting in an app for any draws due to a knee surgery.. best of luck!

Hope the knee gets better. Been there. Rehab rehab rehab!

Originally Posted By: DesertRamjcs271 killed a nice Montana bull a few years ago. Maybe he'll see this and chime in with some general information at least.

That would be awesome. Like I said. Any help or wisdom is great.

I've got a guy I see from time to time at work. His wife drew a tag last year. Not sure what unit,but she got one! If I see him I'll ask some questions. Wished a loved up in that area. It's about an 8 hour drive to that unit from where I'm at.

Back