Coyote eating dead Hogs

daddyflea

It has been asked many times "Will a Coyote eat a dead Hog?" Here is proof. Here is some good Video of a Coyote eating Dead Hogs. We had 18 Dead Hogs in this pile. About 14 were killed Thursday Night the others were killed Friday Night and this was Saturday night after 100 degree temperature during the day.

or

Coyotes eat everything except human flesh. 30 years ago in the Midwest I used to trap coyotes using dead hogs. Baby pigs are like candy to them. Good video.

You think coyotes wouldn't eat human flesh? I don't know the answer but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

I think the reason a lot of people think they wont eat a Hog is because they shoot a Hog and it lays in the field untouched for a long time. The reason for this is because their hide is so tough they cant get through it until a hole opens up.

They will pull them out of composting containers at hog confinement facilities. Nasty.
When we resort to fresh dead pigs for bait we open them up, the coyote stay around and work longer in the winter.

Last edited:
Back