New SPS Varmint on the way LH 22-250

Lodgepole

It should be here in late week.I hear the triggers are not good,Just buying it has tapped me out and I will have to "get by " for some improvements for a bit . Is there any fix whatever for the trigger other than a custom one ? .My two main reasons for choosing this rifle is LH and fixed magazine. So I will have to limp along on the stock and trigger till my ship comes in !

I have a couple of the x-mark triggers.. They aren't anything special but they do work and are adjustable. They serve the intended purpose. I got a couple varmint sps adl's in 22-250 last year for the actions and the triggers were fine in both. One was better than the other. The better one still has original trigger. I just switched the other out to an older model factory trigger the other day. The factory barrels shot good enough on both that I had a hard time switching them. I kept them for my girls to burn on and have fun with.

Thanks sounds as if they are not so bad after all. I did not know that they could be improved on by a gunsmith.I will give you my opinion in about a week.

Back