Swagger Bipods

Been using the tall set for over a year. No complaints
s but lots of praise. I live in hill country & find the length & flexibility very useful. I can set on the ground or in a blind chair & still shoot. I have used homemade sticks, Primos trigger sticks, & Caldwell bipods in the past but like the swagger better.

Seems as if it would be tough to carry a rifle over your shoulder with one of those attached, but that's just a hunch. Any comments from those who own a Swagger?

I just bought a set at the NRA show....we will see. I will say after getting it mounted, the bulk isnt nearly what I had feared.

Flush cups and a proper sling solve the carrying issues, or the rifle still fits on my Eberlestock just fine.

I have a set and love them. The versatility and user flexibility out weighs the bulkiness of the bipod. While slung your rifle sits at a 45* rather than straight up and down which doesn't bother me because my rifle usually cants that way due to the weight of my heavy barrel rifle. I highly suggest getting a set of them and you wont be disappointed.

I also purchased a set at the NRA show. I like the concept of how they operate. I have not used them yet but we will see this fall and I'll let you know.

Back