Any tractor owners here: Kubota, Kioti, New Holland, etc.?

Flesh Eater

The wife keeps coming up with projects that are impossible for a human to complete without machinery. Also, I've got a pile of other chores I want to get done, but need machinery to do so. Anyone here own a tractor big enough to dig out stumps, move boulders, fix extensive driveways, etcetera?

I'm eyeing up a Kioti DK4510 with a hoe. Hoping it's big emough to get most of the jobs done.

I have a bobcat ct440 which is a kioti painted white.
It has been one of the best investments that I have made.

I've used it to push out trees, Bush hog, plow, till, rake hay, landscape.

Stumps are much tougher, have the wife get you a excavator also.

Originally Posted By: BleedsBlueI have a bobcat ct440 which is a kioti painted white.
It has been one of the best investments that I have made.

I've used it to push out trees, Bush hog, plow, till, rake hay, landscape.

Stumps are much tougher, have the wife get you a excavator also.

The majority of my stump removal will be about 8"-10" stumps. Some have been cut for the last ten years, so I'm hoping they're not too terrible to remove. I don't mind getting dirty with an axe and a chainsaw to help them out, but doing all of it by hand SUCKS.

we just recently (about ayear ago) got a new holland workmaster 37. nice little farm tractor with the front bucket.

the 4wd is a big help when getting rough with it, but relatively speaking - its a small bucket loader tractor and not a huge beast. i'm sure a bigger model would do more, but it really gets done what we need it for.

VERY fuel efficent - last summer we put about 15 hours on a tank of fuel one weekend clearing our food plot and still had diesel left. it did a LOT of lifting that weekend.

nice little rig when paired with the hydrostatic drive and the industrial style tires. youd need to pick one to size to your needs, but nice tractors from what i can tell so far!

Back