..:BR0KE A HUNDRED:..

Infidel 762

Staff member
104 called, shot and recovered coyote since January 1st. This is the worst year I have ever seen for mange;

Almost half of what I have been shooting have it to one degree or another.

Check out the unique stripe ringing this ones vitals.

Put down a couple six packs, but I'm ok to drive;

Shrine to the coyote Gods;

Enjoy your Memorial Day and the freedom to do what we love to do...

HOMAnimated-S.gif

You have been pretty busy. Must be able to smell the rows from a good distance. Way to go.

Last edited:
Called and shot 104? That's some darn fine shooting, Jeremy!!!!! Congratulations.

This guy looks like his momma been messin' around with a javelina what with that white collar.
lol.gif

IMG_4007-X2.jpg

35571398591_67f1dc4bec_z.jpg

Thanks for sharing your hunts.

Regards,
Clarence

Last edited:
You are very creative with the camera. Not too shabby killing coyotes either. I thought a got a whiff of the "line". WOW!

What are the particulars of your equipment? Rifles, bullets, distance, scopes, etc. Big congrats. Another legendary member of PM. I salute you, sir!
Underneath the interstate??

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hm1996Called and shot 104? That's some darn fine shooting, Jeremy!!!!! Congratulations.

This guy looks like his momma been messin' around with a javelina what with that white collar.
lol.gif

IMG_4007-X2.jpg

Regards,
Clarence

I would not doubt it.. they seem to be very promiscuous:)

Shot this one a few years ago, got a stripe but also has thinned guard hairs. I shot one this winter that had unique marble patterns.

Yes that place stinks.. I bet I am pulling in coyotes from over a couple miles. They seem to be eating the fresh ones once they fill with maggots, while they leave some lay untouched.. I don't know what makes them pick certain ones to eat while they leave other ones alone.. I think the nastier they are the more they like it... I bet sum pups are getting old enough to eat vomit... I bet coyotes eat as much as they can and then run back to the den and throw it up for the pups to eat.

Originally Posted By: 243kimberWhat are the particulars of your equipment? Rifles, bullets, distance, scopes, etc. Big congrats. Another legendary member of PM. I salute you, sir!
Underneath the interstate??

Those where not shot under a freeway. Closest freeway is a couple hour drive. I shot those coyotes with a Remington 700 sps tactical in 308 spitting 165 gr. Federal fusion. I don’t care about fur damage, at this time I just want them dead, the 308 makes them very dead.

Most of those were shot in the first few minutes of the stand after coming in to jackrabbit. Some came in after the 20 minute mark to coyote vocals and pup distress. Most were shot in the morning before noon and I stayed on each stand for 30-35 minutes. A couple hunts were late afternoon with the same sounds and tactics.

All were shot around a hundred yards or less. Most of the areas I am targeting are freshly cut fields. I have killed them while the farmer is simultaneously cutting. A lot of our wheat crop is a loss and a lot of farmers are just cutting and bailing it, cashing in of crop insurance or govt. subsidies...

Originally Posted By: hm1996Called and shot 104? That's some darn fine shooting, Jeremy!!!!! Congratulations.

lol.gif

IMG_4007-X2.jpg

Regards,
Clarence

I shoot lots with those patterns at one of the feedlots I frequent. The one fur buyer told me in high population areas where mange is more prevalent you will get that from the dogs that have survived a bout of mange.

Back