Curious creature shot in MT

It's just a wolf, shot by a friend of ours. It's spring coat looks nasty but it is just a wolf. You should read all the facebook comments on it . The best one said it was a starving grizzly!

Saw a critter similar to this one in WV one time. Friend of mine who lives up on the head of Higley, shot it. They determined, after much head scratching, that it was a cross between a Fairy Diddle and a Pit Bull. Could have been!

Whenever I see these kind of stories in the news, it just confirms for me the fact that the media in general should be ignored.

Appearances can be deceiving. At the 2016 PM convention, Desert Ram and I were getting a bobcat that he shot, tagged at the game and fish office so that he could transport it home. While we were waiting a guy came in with what appeared to be some kind of hybrid/mutant bobcat/house cat thing. It had a big head, small body and similar markings to a bobcat. The biologists took it into the back and determined that it was just a house cat with a big head. But I would have sworn it was some mutant. Probably just a genetic anomaly. Still neat to look at. I think Troy got a picture of it, maybe he can post it. It looked weird.

Originally Posted By: rudymontanaGrey Wolf...……...Wonder how many more are in the area...……...Rudy

Lets go find out !!!

Can I tag along?
wub.gif

Originally Posted By: W. Chad ShultzIt's just a wolf, shot by a friend of ours. It's spring coat looks nasty but it is just a wolf. You should read all the facebook comments on it . The best one said it was a starving grizzly!

In other words............it's good wolf.
sneaky2.gif

Back