Grab-a-Gun .Com?

6mm06

Does anyone have experience with ordering firearms from Grab-a-Gun.Com? Any problems or issues?

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Does anyone have experience with ordering firearms from Grab-a-Gun.Com? Any problems or issues?

I've purchased a couple guns from them, no issues with either purchase. It did seem like it took them a few days before that actually processed and shipped my order but other than that all went well.

Just got a Savage from them. Took a couple days to ship but I would t hesitate to buy from them again. Everything went smooth.

I have gotten 4 or 5 guns from them. Never had a problem and prices are really good. They are located in the Dallas area.

I bought 2 from them last year as well... no issues and best price I could find on both guns at the time of purchase. Will do business with again.

Thanks guys. I appreciate hearing you experiences. They do have some really good prices, which led me to question how reputable they might be. Nice to hear they are a good company.

I've bought a few from them. G-a-G is GTG IMO.
smile.gif

I have used them and continue to do so. You have to be careful and look at item numbers, especially when newer versions of the same model are released so you know exactly what you are getting. I consistently see typos on their site.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06

Just got a savage 10b evo in 6mm Creedmoor left hand. Everything worked out very smoothly. Unbelievable price. Nobody was even close. I thought there would a catch, but is was the exact model I was looking for.

Back