MY 25 DTI IS FINISHED

GNERGY

My build started back in Dec. of last year when I ordered the 25 DTI barrel. I liked the accuracy and the velocities that members on here were getting with the 1/4 bore. My past experience with the 1/4 bore was with a 25-06 that I used for hunting ground hogs back in Ohio, but that is a heavy varmint rifle, not easily carried around. So an AR that I could pack around was looking pretty good.
I would of had it together quicker but I am in the process of cutting down trees on a piece of land I bought so I can build a shop/ house, it is actually called a garage/apartment. So I can set up my machining equipment and live up above.
My AR parts list
25 DTI barrel 24 inches fluted by Me
Fail-Zero Bolt
upper and 80% lower matched pair, with some extra machining I did
Gun Tec 15" key-mod fore end and charging handle
Magpul grip and butstock
CMC trigger and pins
Burris 6.5X20X50 sits in Burris XTR rings

I have the empty brass sized and ready, got 4 different bullets, and hopefully this weekend I can get some loaded and shoot it.
Oh, and the bipod in the pics, I make those also ( GNERGY Bipods ) They are made light weight mainly for F Class shooters, but I have sold a ton of them to target shooters for the stability of working up loads, and varmint hunters.
I also shoot F Open off one of my bipods.
Thanks for looking.
Tarey

Last edited:
If it shoots half as well as it looks, it'll be a winner! Very nice design/looks on bibod, as well.

Regards,
hm

Ive recently been playing with a new to me 25 DTI. Hopefully within the next couple months ill have a good write up about it. I will state one thing, it definately has more punch than my 223 which is what i was hoping for.

Back