Geissele 700 trigger

Because, I use Timney factory triggers for half that price.
They have always been the best. I bought a Geissele 3 gun trigger of my A10.
For $260 not worth the money. Timney design is the safest made for the 700.
I like the factory set 2 pound. Call them on the phone and buy what ever you want.
What ever trigger you buy keep the receipt if you sell the rifle, give them a copy.
Keep the other in your file. Have them sign your copy. I do not carry insurance any more.
What ever you change in a factory rifle you are responsible for if you sell it.

The Timney 510 makes me want to either cry or punch kittens. I wouldn’t spend $50 on one. The Calvin Elite is a nice trigger.

For my Remington’s and clones, for many years I have been a Jewel fan. I did recently buy a TriggerTech Diamond, which has been phenomenal as well. I also ordered a Huber single stage after trying one, it’s a very nice feeling trigger, but I can’t say how durable and reliable it will be compared to the Jewel or the TriggerTech.

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorThe Timney 510 makes me want to either cry or punch kittens. I wouldn’t spend $50 on one. The Calvin Elite is a nice trigger.

For my Remington’s and clones, for many years I have been a Jewel fan. I did recently buy a TriggerTech Diamond, which has been phenomenal as well. I also ordered a Huber single stage after trying one, it’s a very nice feeling trigger, but I can’t say how durable and reliable it will be compared to the Jewel or the TriggerTech.

I echo what Varminterror said about the Timney and Trigger Tech. My Timney triggers have left me wanting for more while the Trigger Techs have been great. Can’t comment on the Jewel or Huber. Have several Geissele triggers in ARs and have only good things to say about them but don’t have any experience with them in a 700.

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorThe Timney 510 makes me want to either cry or punch kittens. I wouldn’t spend $50 on one. The Calvin Elite is a nice trigger.

What don’t you like about the 510?

What do you like about the Calvin Elite?

Back