6x6.8 Hornady dies

Originally Posted By: flowjIf I might ask. Are you guys recieving them USPS? My mail has all ready ran and they did not come today. Maybe Kentucky is to far out in the sticks!

Tracking says it was delivered yesterday.

It wouldn't be the first time they delivered to the wrong place. I had a $36000.00 dollar check from a customer went to a body shop 4 blocks from my business one time. Address was no where close to mine. I just hope whomever got them gives me the heads up. Surely they don't have a 6X6.8 and can't use them! Mailmen are just like most other employee now days. Ain't as good as they used to be.

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: flowjIf I might ask. Are you guys recieving them USPS? My mail has all ready ran and they did not come today. Maybe Kentucky is to far out in the sticks!

Tracking says it was delivered yesterday. Originally Posted By: flowjIt wouldn't be the first time they delivered to the wrong place. I had a $36000.00 dollar check from a customer went to a body shop 4 blocks from my business one time. Address was no where close to mine. I just hope whomever got them gives me the heads up. Surely they don't have a 6X6.8 and can't use them! Mailmen are just like most other employee now days. Ain't as good as they used to be.

Go to your local post office and ask to speak with the post master. They can pull the package information using the tracking info and intended address and tell you the gps coordinates of where the package was scanned as delivered and print you satellite imagery (google maps) of that spot. I had to do this recently to try and help find a package I sent that was mis delivered. If they did deliver it to the wrong place, at least you’d have a place to look.

They have been riding around with the Mail man since Thursday. He said he was going to deliver them today. Had to get a little postal to get them to pull them off his truck. I ask them what good is a tracking system if it is not correct. They said it gives the customer peace of mind. UPS also told me that one time. I had a $3000. dollar accustic guitar shipped from California that was late. Tracking number said it sat in a trailer in Arizona in the middle of summer in 100 degree heat for 3 days. I raised cane about it they told me not to worry the tracking info is seldom correct! Any way I have my dies all is good time to shoot. Thanks

Yep and where it goes in-route is a puzzle. I sent some bullets to MWP so he could try them. They went from PHX to Anchorage, AL!! Funny thing was even with the detour they made it to Fargo on the expected delivery date thanks to the weekend giving them an extra two days.

Greg

Having some issues with resizing. Posted in reloading forum. I may picking the white out of the chicken stuff, but I have a fair amount of OCD and I just notice stuff.

None available her but Ch$D may have a set listed under 6Remington 6 SPC, you'll have to CALL THEM, or Redding made a small run of 6X6.8 standard dies a few months ago that they may have some left. Again I would call and talk to them. I picked up a 22X6.8 from them after a tip from a guy I chat with.

Using the bushing dies is no big deal if you strike out on the others. Let me know if I can help.

Greg

I had someone message me a little while back looking for a set of these. As Greg mentioned, there are none currently available. That said, I can always order another run but I need 25 sets to do so otherwise the price jumps way up.

Originally Posted By: upSLIDEdownI've heard good things about the CH4D dies. I'll probably just pick those up.

They've made at least two runs of them after I sent them the prints. I've never read a complaint about them. My sizer works very well.

Greg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: upSLIDEdownI've heard good things about the CH4D dies...
Yep, my 6x6.8 CH4D dies work fine, as advertised..

Back