204 Ruger Suppressed

You betcha! I have been for several years now. So nice when out popping ground squirrels and prairie dogs. They stay up for a long time and no muffs required. I love it.

its fantastic to shoot it suppressed, although i still use ears, but usually just basic foamies when shooting suppressed - unless of course there's other shooters around who arent suppressed and then the proper ears come out.

I know this is an old thread but what cans are you guys running? Do you have a .204 endcap or 223/5.56?

I have a SiCo Omega with .30 and 5.56 endcaps in NFA jail.

I use my TBAC 223P-2 on my CZ 527 Varmint 204 and it is very quiet.

I've talked to TBAC about sending it back and they will recore it and basically turn it into a Ultra 7 223 but I haven't done it yet. It's a pretty quiet can now but dropping a few more dB and making it a little lighter sure wouldn't be a bad thing.

Originally Posted By: ccasanovaI know this is an old thread but what cans are you guys running? Do you have a .204 endcap or 223/5.56?

I have a SiCo Omega with .30 and 5.56 endcaps in NFA jail.
You Bought the Right Suppressor.

just got the Sig Sauer SRD556 and it work really good. sound reduction is really good plus i was surprised at the recoil reduction. it was worth every penny and the weight

Back