How come no one has mentioned the recent shooting in Florida?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerA teacher that was shot and a student that was with the "shooter" aren't something to consider?

Lol, let me guess, David Hogg is a better witness? Or wait, maybe the police that were standing outside?
lol.gif

The deputies/cowards who were ordered to stand down, yes ordered to stand down. They were just following orders. Let's not talk about the program the school district had with the corrupt sheriffs office to allow criminal activity to run amok because they didn't want the district to look bad. Naw we don't want to talk about that as it just doesn't fit the gun control narrative.

Oh, and then there is this little tidbit, but I am sure there is a "reasonable" explanation for this. LMAO

Broward County Officials Opened 66 Investigations Of Misconduct Under Sheriff Israel

Seriously, these scumbags ride around in a Lamborghini county sheriff vehicle... they probably have lots of hookers and blow too.

What a convoluted f---ed situation we're in that the people asking questions and not believing whatever they're told are considered retards and pro constitutional conservatives don't even know what the 5th and 14th amendments are to try to save the 2nd, and the rest following the demise of the 2nd.

My god, sometimes I wish my head was stuck up a cows a$$ right along with the rest of Emerika.

Back