Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

I know. I like using a little bit of center column when using a spotter. Maybe this way I could prone shoot and have a little bit of adjustment for elk hunting.

NGI Tom,
Don't know if many folks noticed but in a few posts earlier your pictures demonstrate to at least to a few of us a big benefit to this setup and having the rifle firmly secured to the tripod. Shooting a right handed bolt left handed like some of us do, the secure mount surely helps free up right hand to more efficiently cycle the bolt. A big plus to those of us that shoot r/h bolt guns left handed. Thanks.

I got my tripod and reaper out today to get it set up for shooting in a day or two and have a question. I know several of you have video cameras on yours. How are you mounting the video camera? I have a Sony HandyCam to put on there. Is the extra plate necessary? If so, anything else that I need to pick up?

Seems like there should be a way to mount it right beside the rifle in one of those holes. I just looked at it real quick and couldn't figure it out.

You shouldn't need the accessory plate. Just pick up a 1/4-20 knob at the local hardware store or on Amazon and use one of the existing holes. Works great!

12610-l.jpg

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMYou shouldn't need the accessory plate. Just pick up a 1/4-20 knob at the local hardware store or on Amazon and use one of the existing holes. Works great!

Will do, thanks Tom.

Tom is out this week, but I can tell you we have gottin' over a 150 tripods out in the last week. We're catching up!

Thank you for the patience all!

Received an email recently from a hunter who had the opportunity to use our Night Stalker on a recent hunt. Here's what he had to say.

"Three weeks ago I had a chance to use one of your platforms (tripod) and actually compare it side-by-side to a very similar offering while hosting a demo thermal pig hunt on the ranch. Companies we do business with and call friends such as Lantac USA and DSG Arms were also in attendance and they also used a variety of shooting platforms.
After nine hours of hunting which included walking /carrying your unit for five miles I can easily say the Night Stalker was the favorite, in addition, I learned it was at half the price of the other units...T. Wiley"

He ordered one for himself yesterday afternoon.
thumbup.gif

Night Stalker PRO Review...
thumbup1.gif

"Just took the Pro Tripod out for it’s maiden trip to the range. Shot out to 400 yards without missing a shot. I absolutely love that tripod!

I shoot in the Bushnell PRS Series and am the Match Director at NEKF&G for the PRS Division. Many of the big sponsored shooters who shoot at our matches have the RRS tripods. I anticipate after showing off the Night Goggles Pro Tripod at out next match I would anticipate you may get bombarded with orders. Many of the non-sponsored shooters look for a solid ROI on products they buy with their own cash. A $2,000 tripod is out of the question for most but the Pro set up you have offers the quality and price most shooters can justify.

Thanks for a quality product at a reasonable price!"

Tim O’Toole
PRS# 2503
Match Director NEKF&G

THESE TRIPODS ARE IN STOCK, NOW!

Originally Posted By: iowayotehunter76Are the original or regular nightstalker tripods in stock now also?

We have about a dozen in stock as of yesterday. They'll be gone fast...

Back