March 2018 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
March kicked off spring, and with it came some great stories of hunting and even fishing. The Hunter of Month nominees for March are a diverse group, with fur and fins and feathers, and even an ode to our favorite hunting tinker-gun, the AR-15. So grab a cold drink, sit back in your easy chair, and read the posts nominated for March Hunter of the Month. Be sure to cast a vote for your favorite, and don't forget to reply to this thread for your chance at the voter prize.

Double up in March! by 204 AR

I sure was wrong... by DAA

The Chronicles of a Novice: A First by Dirt Medic

It's Been a While by hm1996

Wet opener by weekender

Like dogs and cats by the jetman

...Coyote Takes the Mundane out of MonDay... by Infidel 762

Mother Nature's Gift by Wile E. Coyotie

The winner of the March Hunter of the Month contest will receive a custom-made coyote drag made by our own badtothebone along with a little bite call from Convergent Hunting Solutions.

2227.jpg

After the vote, I'll randomly select a voter to receive these Zeiss glass cleaning wipes and Mojo face paint, courtesy of our industry partners.

2226.jpg

Well, that's a wrap! Our relatively new member Dirt Medic wins the call and drag by a fair margin. Congrats!

Anitra was randomly selected by the Excel number generator to receive the voter prize.

I'll be in touch with each.

Thanks again to all who posted and who voted. We here at Predator Masters appreciate you spending your 'net time with us, and look forward to more exciting hunts in the future!

Back