Memorial Day Sale Arrives Early This Year

gr8fuldoug

101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

Memorial Day Sale Arrives Early This Year

I am posting our Memorial Day Sale early this year. My wife is due on the 25th and every night she looks at me and says "You know, tonight may be the night". With this in mind, and the fact that she said if I do not take a few days off to be with her and the baby she will "Find someone who wants to be with us", I figured I should be pro-active and take care of some things ahead of time just in case I'm out for a couple/few days
shocked.gif

Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss what you'd like. Discounts will be 10-35% off on new non-sale product.

We have gotten in a bunch of show samples from recent trade shows and we are expecting more deliveries this week.

I just got confirmation from Steiner on the following demo product shipping to us this week:
#5114 T5Xi 3-15X50mm SCR-MOA 34mm MAT BLK
#5126 T5Xi 5-25X56mm SCR-MOA 34mm MAT BLK
#5416 Military 4x-16x50mm Mil-Dot G2 ccw
#5356 Military 3x-12x56mm Mil-Dot G2B ccw
#8501 R1X Reflex Sight with Standard Mount
#8700 Micro Reflex Sight

We posted the other day that our Athlon & Meopta show units already arrived.
We received some great close-outs from Hawke.

We are all stocked up with great products and ready to offer amazing deals.

We have been a Supporting Vendor here for many years. Those of you who know us know that it pays to give us a call before you buy as we will hook you up, as well as offer the finest customer service available. So if there's anything you're in the market for:
Binocular
Riflescope
Laser Rangefinder
Rangefinding Binocular
Thermal Imaging
Spotting Scope
Digital Camera
Tripod
Gadget Bag
If we handle it you'll be pleased you reached out to us.

Sale runs through the end of May

If there is anything else you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Some items are available in open box/demo units at reduced pricing. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs.

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Back