mounting ATN X Sight II without a picatinny rail. advice?

CB23

so i know atn has its fair share of issues. it seems as though the X sight II has gotten much better since it was released. my issue is it comes with an integrated picatinny rail. i have a tikka T3 lite. ive read that standard picatinny attachments dont give enough eye relief for the ATN. what additional mount should i look in to?

Originally Posted By: willy1947

Call these people, you will need a rail.

EGW

I believe this is the rail I got for my Bergara, but it takes a Remington mount anyway. I have one of their rails on a CZ 527 also.

As to ATN having their share of issues, they have and do. But, seems the well-esteemed Pulsar is too, with one issue after another. The difference has been that ATN's customer service stinks, or at least used to while Pulsar has a very good CS reputation. I think ATN's CS is improving somewhat, or at least the three times I have contacted them lately was good.

I know a guy who makes extensions. I run one of his extensions on my rifle. They fit both the Thor's and the X sights. They connect to the picatinny rail using the mount that came with the scope and the scope bolts to the rail. If you still need a mount, let me know and I can hook you up. Price was $70. [img:left]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...ype=3&ifg=1[/img]

Last edited:
Back