Sig scopes

sll

Are you shooters that are using the Sig Whiskey or Tango scope liking them? What other brand quality-wise would you compare them to?

I have two Whisky 5's. A 3 x 10 and a 3 x 15. I can say they are well-built.

I will try to compare them to some other scopes regarding sharpness but I have not done so yet. I'm right handed and I have a cataract in my right eye. The target's sharpness I see through the scope varies depending on the brightness of the target and my head position. Other people who have looked through the 3 x 15 say it is sharp.

Yes I do like mine I have a 4x12x50mm whiskey 3 with the lit ret. And last night it was getting dark spotted a yote by the tree line 335yards from the house I was watching Turkey's when he popped into view walked in the door grabbed the gun turned on the dot and let him have it 123 amax' s did quite the business on him I thought it might be to dark but he stood out nicely I was surprised for no more than it cost it's is nice to look through

I have 2 Whisky3's and a Whiskey5 all with Hellfire reticles. Glass is pretty good and they track much better than higher priced scopes. For the price they're hard to beat.

Everything I've read on SIG's new scopes has been very positive. I compared their low end model with a vx-1 and a crossfire ii recently ( all in 3-9x40) and thought the Sig was impressive. Very well built too, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who's ever owned a Sig product.

Back