ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Series Rifle Scope / good - bad or ???

willy1947

Anyone use one of these? Are they junk?
I need a good night scope. $1,000

Thanks

(ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Series Smart HD Day/Night Rifle Scope)

They are great scopes as far as clairty goes. But sadly right now they are plagued with many problems associated with software. Get on facebook ATN 4K owners page and read all of yhe trouble people are having. Once ATN gets these problems corrected they should be in excellent shape

Last edited:
I have one. Wasn't totally sold on it after the first few hunts, but after some minor tweaks here and there its growing on me. You can get the job done with it at 200 yards easy enough with an aftermarket illuminator.

Originally Posted By: Donkeynutz........after some minor tweaks here and there its growing on me.

Curious what tweaks you did to make it better. Would appreciate more information about pros and cons, clarity day and night etc.

I have the X-Sight 2, and have been waiting and watching to hear reviews on this new scope, so would really appreciate all the information you might wish to share.

My hunting partner has one. It was a love/hate relationship for the first couple of weeks. His scope froze up a couple of times when trying to use the obsidian 4 app with it. Afterwards we found out the app did not work yet. It did cause him to have to factory reset the unit a couple of times and he lost his profiles as well. Other than that it has been working great since he found out what not to do with it. Hopefully a firmware update will fix the issues people are having.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Originally Posted By: Donkeynutz........after some minor tweaks here and there its growing on me.

Curious what tweaks you did to make it better. Would appreciate more information about pros and cons, clarity day and night etc.

I have the X-Sight 2, and have been waiting and watching to hear reviews on this new scope, so would really appreciate all the information you might wish to share.

Buy a ATN X-Sight 4K "You will love it"

Back