SPRING FeVEr

jf1073

The onset of spring can only mean one thing, summer is knocking on the door.
Time to dust off the summertime hobby and work out the kinks.
PS, stay tuned...there may be some fur in this post. But lets
start with the slime.

What better place to return to than the little red cabin in the ozarks.
My own paradise on earth. I hope everyone has their own slice of heaven.

Hey, spring is dang cold here.

The fish don't care. Kind of like a coyote on a windy day, they gotta eat.

I love fishing. It was my first love honestly.

These days I catch more Bass here in half a day regardless of weather than I did the first 25 years of my life combined.

It pays to listen, read, and learn.

This is the land of the dead, or soon to be dead.
My father wanted his ashes spread here. Alas, I'm not ready to give up my urn nor is anyone else apparently.
My own epitaph shall read, "He took a lot of bass and coyote selfies"

The Lord neither curseth this place with fire nor blesseth she with water.
Meanwhile, nature gnashes her teeth.

the goal is in sight. I don't compare myself to others. The journey to 100% fullfillment is fraught with obstacles and very personal.

#91, we're getting closer.

To bad cats don't count. That's okay though because I do like

Here's a couple video links you may enjoy. The cat stuff is chronologically out of order but I thought some might enjoy So I included it in the post. Tried to embed, couldn't.

Focus just past the big white rock

Clearly there is no Olympic invitation in my future.

Happy Cinco de Mayo

HOMAnimated-S.gif

Your style reminds me of Infidel 762's. I think he's up in OK, also. Maybe you two hunters/poets should get together. Nice pics and write-up -- I'm jealous of your "slice of heaven".

Thanks for the assist on the video HM
Hellgate, that is a Cabelas shirt in Zonz Western I believe. Wish I'd of bought several, I really like it.
Songdog, thanks for the kudos. I'll put my writing skills up against most anyone. My hunting skills however pale in comparison to Infidels.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jf1073Thanks for the assist on the video HM

No problem. Just right click on the video to be posted and chooses "Copy Embed Code", paste code in dialog box. You have to change the "using UBBCode" to using HTML and UBBCode" in the blank below dialog box. (You cannot preview post in the HTML mode.)

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: jf1073 that is a Cabelas shirt in Zonz Western I believe. Wish I'd of bought several, I really like it.

I agree on this pattern!! I love "Caebleas ZONZ Western" for out here in California.

I have a pair of Bibs in that pattern and just broke one of the shoulder clips. Looking online I cant find anything on Cabela's in that pattern anymore??

I wonder/think they discontinued it recently
mad.gif
frown.gif

One of the BEST patterns for CA grass lands, Sierra Nevada's and Sage brush country there is!!

It'd be a shame if they really did discontinue this pattern.

Back