Worst one you've ever bought

bark

Has anyone bought a can, that after you actually got to use it, you realized you bought a very expensive paper weight?

Got a couple buddys with AAC SDN6 7.62 cans that have been nothing but problems.
I tried to talk them out of buying them but they did and regret it.

The ones I have regretted buying were the shorter cans. Not really anything wrong with them, as I’m sure they do what they are intended to do. But for my preference, if I’m gonna suppress then I want it as quiet as I can get it. So I’ll take a 9” can over a 7” can all day long.

I joined this site in 2011 to find out what suppressor I should buy.
After e few years I found out. I bought that suppressor and have been very happy.
I shoot it on every thing from 22 rim fire to 308, AR to bolt action.
It just works!!!

Got more than a few... Expensive yes, not nearly as quiet as others for sure. I just bought 4 more all different manufacturers all different mods.

I have an SDN6 and it is my least favorite but by no means a paperweight. Easy to move to different rifles, but not as quiet as my other 30 cal can. Impacts accuracy as well but just fine for 300BO range.

AAC EVO 40. 40 suppresses like crap and the piston selection is limited. I was hoping they would have made a 3 lug for it, for a MP5/40 but no luck
frown.gif
Ended up buying a HK 40 tac pistol so the can would have someone to play with. The combo work OK but in my opinion the pressure of a SW 40 is too much to suppress to a quite level.

Back