We lost a husband , father , grand pa

callcrazyAzkid

Hello everyone,
This last Thursday CallcrazyAz went to see the other side, he was surrounded by all of his family the evening before passing at home. Joe loved hunting, fishing and camping, he was a true outdoors man, love his family and made many friends on this site, he will for sure be missed by many , and left all of us with great and many memories the cherish forever.. Love you DAD rest easy and keep that powder dry !!! Dwane

Ps he was hunter of the month in 2008 for killing his mtn lion here in AZ

Last edited:
Prayers sent---God Bless you and your family---R.I.P. Callcrazyaz---------------------------svb

Last edited:

Losing a loved one is never easy. There is always an adjustment to be made. It takes time. Keep Jesus in your heart and remember to pray for strength. You will find comfort in the Lord. You and the family are in my prayers.

Great Dad, Great Outdoorsman, Great Memories and seems like fine Offspring to follow in his shoes. Sorry for your loss. May the Peace of God that passes all understanding fill your hearts and minds in the times ahead. I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but my Dad left here for Heaven in 1994 and I think I miss him just as much today as the day he left, sometimes perhaps more.

We had dads service on Saturday and many many showed up to pay respects, he will be missed by so many. Thank you all for the comments it really means a lot to mom and me!
Dwane

Back