Sellier Bellot, Prvi Partizan 7 mm brass

wileC

I’m having difficulty finding brass for my Mauser that costs less than loaded ammo. I found the 2 , SB and PP on midway both for under 20$ AND nothing but great reviews but I’m wondering how the brass would be to reload. Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 as far as quality of brass? Thanks

I use S&B 9.3x72R brass and use the same to make 6.5x58R Sauer, it works as good as Norma and RWS.

I Use S&B in my 22 Savage Highpower(5.6x52R) and again no problems reloading it.

I have S&B and RWS in 5.6x50R Mag., they are equal in loading.

Finally I have PPV and S&B in 7x57R, it was cheaper to buy loaded ammo for it than to buy brass. I use the 173gr S&B and the 139gr PPV, I have dies and a lot of loaded ammo, it shoots so well in my rifle I doubt I will load for it unless they stop importing it or the price skyrocks up.

S&B brass is the very best in 6.8 SPC. Their .243 brass is excellent too. I have had good luck with all calibers that I have loaded with PP brass also. No experience with 7MM though.

Last edited:
I must say I'm surprised so many like s&b brass considering it's the same company that makes wolf ammo. Just figured it would be junk also.
Haven't found anyone shooting 338lm that likes the stuff.

Originally Posted By: crapshootI must say I'm surprised so many like s&b brass considering it's the same company that makes wolf ammo. Just figured it would be junk also.
Haven't found anyone shooting 338lm that likes the stuff.

I bought 1k Wolf primed 223 years ago, it's proven to be the most accurate I have shot in my bolt action 223, weights are great. SB is used a lot in the 6.8 community and it holds up very well.

PPU in 7x57 is what I use.

I have a dozen reloads on the brass, not real hot loads, it is good stuff.

The FN carbine loves this brass and 140g Accubonds, ballistic tips, and partitions, R#15.

Back