3 Bucc brass catcher

Boommeup

Looking for a 3Bucc brass catcher flat top mount. Did a Google search, it seem Brownell's has the bags back in stock. Along with Amazon, found a dealer in Canada that has them. But the shipping was like $16.00!!! Not going there. It seems 3Bucc's web site is still do, but there bags are back on the market again! Any help would be greatly appreciated .

I talked with a customer service rep @ Brownells about a year ago. Didn't have any luck then either. They did give me a phone number for 3Bucc ( may have been a better business bureau referral ) with know luck. Nobody seemed to know what has become of them. It's to bad, as I sure liked there product.

Looks like the shipping is the same if you buy the 3 pack. The "bulk" discount makes the price the same and the individual mount with out the shipping charge.

Sell off the ones you don't want?

Originally Posted By: No Off SeasonHave looked at the posting in Custom hunting accessories ? I have seen those, and believe me I consider them! Just trying to standardize my equipment. I've used one on a 5.56 flawless I might add. Just wanted to be able to switch to the 6.5 Grendal and not be spreading Laupa brass all over the country side chasing coyotes!

Originally Posted By: Walking ManLooks like the shipping is the same if you buy the 3 pack. The "bulk" discount makes the price the same and the individual mount with out the shipping charge.

Sell off the ones you don't want? Thanks Walking Man did the math! That's $92.74 for three and shipping. So $30.91 a piece! I could buy more AR's quicker than trying to sell the other mounting blocks!!! Good thought, hadn't seen that option.

Back