Season ender massachusetts Tom **FULL MOUNT PIC ADDED, PAGE 2**

Got a full mount for him, came out great! My taxi did everything I had asked for including cat tracks in the snow and icicles. Man is it nice in person, one of those things a picture can't capture. Second cat mount for me, going to be awhile before I quit drooling over this one. Still need to find a permenent spot to put it, that was an afterthought in choosing which form I wanted

That came out great!! Cats, actually predators in general are really easy to mess up from what I've seen. I've seen way to many that look like they are smiling or crosseyed or just weird. Looks like you found a taxi that knows his stuff

I have just the spot for him, I will even pay for the shipping here, lol !

Awesome mount
thumbup.gif

I don't remember, what caliber & bullet did you use ?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: West.Mass.HunterThat came out great!! Cats, actually predators in general are really easy to mess up from what I've seen. I've seen way to many that look like they are smiling or crosseyed or just weird. Looks like you found a taxi that knows his stuff

It was done at three arrow in ludlow, like I said second cat he's done for me and theyre both great. He nails the faces everytime, no freakish looking predators. I highly reccommend them, small shop one man operation. Mention predatormasters.

Originally Posted By: masshunterGreat looking mount ! Saw a cat track yesterday following a gobbler track in the fresh snow.

I seen one too after that fresh ice storm/snow we had, a cat track that is. I heard they love chasing turkeys.

Speaking of that, can't wait to start chasing some turkeys myself.

Back